McLaren 720S Performance Launch Edition in Exclusive Paris blue.
This particular car is totally unique in the market place.
It was commissioned especially for McLaren's CEO and at £308,000 had one of the highest list prices of any of the Mclaren 720S's ever sold.
Designated as a Launch Edition by McLarens Special Operations department It was built using a performance specification base car.
They then added a huge amount of personalised carbon fibre features ontop of all the available Carbon Packs.
One of the standout interior options is the carbon backed race seats.
Its was then painted in this exclusive Paris Blue Hue paint.
This Vehicle has been cherished and meticulously cared for by the current owner and of course, it's fully protected against the elements and stone chips with a Full-body, paint protection film.
The Full and unique specification is as follows.
- Sports exhaust
- Stealth package
- McLaren track telemetry pack,
- Gorilla glass exterior door upper
- 3x Handling Modes - Comfort - Sport - Track
- Active Dynamics Panel with Powertrain and Handling Switches - Comfort-Sport-Track
- Active Rear Spoiler with Air Brake and Automatic Drag Reduction System (DRS)
- Adaptive Damping
- Brake Disc Wipe Technology
- Brake Pre-Fill Technology
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes with 6 Piston Aluminium Calipers Front and 4 Piston Aluminium Calipers Rear
- Launch Control
- McLaren Brake Steer
- Power Steering
- Speed Limit Function
- Variable Drift Control - VDC
The Carbon fibre elements on this car replace all the plastic or painted panels you'll see on inferior specification cars and comprise off.
- Exterior carbon fibre package 1 (hood air intakes, rear fender air intakes and mirror casings)
- Exterior carbon package 2 (front splitter, rear bumper lower
- Exterior carbon fibre package 3 (front air intakes, roof)
- Mso defined carbon fibre rear deck/engine covers
- Carbon fibre diffuser
- Carbon fibre sill panel,
- Racing seats with carbon fibre seatbacks
- Mso defined carbon fibre facia vent
- Carbon fibre and Alcantara steering wheel
- Carbon fibre door insets
- MSO defined aerobridge in carbon.
Wheels & Brakes
- 10 spoke lightweight forged wheels in stealth finish
- Tyre pressure monitor system
- Carbon-ceramic brakes with polished callipers
- Pirelli p zero tyres
- Parking system front and rear with 360-degree park assist cameras
- Nose lifting
- Soft-close doors,
- Homelink system for electric gate or garage door operation.
- Luggage retention strap
- Electric steering column
- Dual Function LED Rear Fog - Reverse Light
- Electrically Folding Heated Door Mirrors with Dip in Reverse Functionality
- Electrochromatic Dipping Rear View Interior Mirror
- Exterior and Interior Secondary Mechanical Door Releases
- Fixed Rear Glass - Rear Luggage Area Accessible by Folding Seats
- Locking Wheel Nuts
- One-Touch Electric Windows
- Pirelli P ZERO Tyres
- Sequential LED Indicators
Safety and Security
- Factory Branded floor mat set
- Mclaren Car cover
- European Travel kit of a Warning triangle and First aid kit
- Lithium-ion trickle battery charger.
- Vehicle Tracking system
- Interior and Engine Bay Ambient Lighting
- Driver and Passenger Airbag
- Front Side Airbags
- Dynamic Electronic Stability Control - DESC
- Hill Hold Assist
- Anti-Lock Braking System - ABS
- Central High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Automatic Lights and Rain Sensor
- Tilt Sensors
- Brake Assist Technology
- Brake Pad Wear Sensors - Front and Rear
- Automatic Headlight Levelling
- Automatic LED Daytime Running Lights and Rear Lights
- Electronic Immobiliser
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Follow Me Home Headlights
- Keyless Entry and Lock - Keyless Start
- Full LED Headlights with Static Adaptive Functionality
- Traction Control - TC
A full and meticulous service history recorded with McLaren Service Centre
12 Months McLaren Warranty will be provided at the point of sale for your peace of mind.
Year Plate & Owners
Sept 2017/67 registered,
2 Previous Keepers including the McLaren Factory.
We have priced this vehicle to be competitive in the market place to allow for a fast and simple sale.
We are happy to take any vehicle as a part exchange.
We can provide contact details for several funders who we work with but cannot advise or recommend any particular one due to FCA rules.
0-100kph (62mph) 2.9s
0-200kph (124mph) 7.8s
Maximum Power 720PS (710bhp)
Maximum Torque 770Nm (568lbft)
Maximum Speed 341kph (212mph)
- Height1196 mm
- Length4543 mm
- Wheelbase2670 mm
- Width2161 mm
- Fuel tank capacity72 litres
- Boot space (seats up)210 litres
- Minimum kerb weight1419 k
- Fuel consumption (urban)
- 17.1 mpg
- Fuel consumption (extra urban)
- 38.2 mpg
- Fuel consumption (combined)
- 26.4 mpg
- CO₂ emissions
- Annual tax
- Insurance group
McLaren 720S review – the new supercar benchmark
Wild looks, warp-speed acceleration, delicious handling balance and surprising civility mark out the remarkable 720S
The engine is bigger than before at 4.0-litres, developing a monster 710bhp (720ps), and the suspension is a revised version of the original ‘Proactive Chassis Control’ (PCC), with more sensors, that manages roll and pitch even more effectively. In short, it’s not just a new look, it’s a faster, more capable car. And it features a drift-mode, too. Which is nice.
Drive the 720S and it feels more than just a step on from the 650 S: it feels like a gamechanger. The performance is what you’ll notice first, the twin turbo V8 firing you down straights with the sort of violence that was previously the preserve of a select band of hypercars. Sure the engine lacks the spine-tingling soundtrack of a Ferrari or Lamborghini, but when the acceleration is this explosive you’re willing to cut it a little slack.
Perhaps even more impressive than the pace is the McLaren’s remarkable chassis. There are numerous driver modes to choose from, but the bottom line is that the 720S can play scalpel sharp track tool one moment and comfortable commuter the next – it’s bandwidth of abilities is jaw-droppingly wide. It’s blessed with a cabin that manages to be spacious and easy to see out of, yet also incredibly cosseting and special in feel.
Such talents can’t go unnoticed, so you’ll not be surprised to find our favourite supercar is also our 2017 Car of the Year.
McLaren 720S in detail
Performance and 0-60 time - Blistering pace that treads on the toes of big boy hypercars
Engine and gearbox - Twin turbo V8 and seven-speed twin-clutch gearbox is the only engine and transmission combo.
Ride and handling - Ability to blend pointy and balanced handling with supple ride makes the chassis a work of brilliance.
MPG and running costs - It’s a 200+mph supercar, so rest assured its capable of using lots of fuel and emitting more CO2 than a family hatchback.
Interior and tech - Boldly styled and spacious interior is packed with tech, although not all of it is easy to use.
Design - Mix of flowing surfaces, ducts, vents and ‘eye socket’ headlamps give McLaren a distinctive and menacing presence.
The 720S takes the McLaren Super Series car well into the £200k bracket, with prices starting at £210,355. Dip into the MSO catalogue and the price will rise in line with the endless array of personalisation options. The list includes the lovely, exposed carbonfibre A-pillars on the inside, transparent panels for the gullwing doors for the full glasshouse experience and a McLaren track telemetry app.
Original Article here