Our buyers are out every day looking for all specification Land Rover Discovery.
If your Discovery’s on our list we pay considerably more than the competition as we have buyers waiting.
Land Rovers Wanted.
- Discovery 4, SE, XS, HSE, HSE LUX, Landmark, any Limited edition
- Discovery 4 commercials ( anything that has been looked after)
- Discovery 5 ( current Model) Any HSE and above that has at least a panoramic roof.
- Discovery Sports, SE, HSE, HSE LUX. Black Editions, but all need to have panoramic roofs
We pay considerably more for any car with upgraded alloys and Black Packs or other high specification.
Age and mileage criteria.
- Up to 60,000 miles
- Up to 7 years old
- We’re realists so just describe your car honestly, chips scraps, dents, and glass chips can all be dealt with.
- We need, dates and mileage’s of when it’s been done, we can often help with this if it’s held electronically. (good specialists history is acceptable)
What’s not accepted.
- Cat/C/D ETC cars with recorded damage.
- Anything that’s had serious unrecorded panel damage ( we can tell so be honest about previous repairs)
- Cars that have mechanical problems.
- Obviously uncared for cars ie heavily smoked in or pet damaged.
- Grey Imports ( that’s NON-Uk spec imported cars)
What can WeBuySupercars offer?
Our specialist buyers will go through your cars features, its service history and any work that may be required.
They will be able to guide you to where your car fits into the retail market and what that means to its value.
We have 30 years of experience in the specialist car market and so we will know your cars true worth.
Our goal is to achieve the highest price possible for your particular car and give you the one on one attention you deserve.
We pay you cleared funds by bank transfer and we will settle your finance in the same way.
We can deal with negative equity/
Our dedicated administration department will deal with your private plates.
We Won’t Let You Down
You deal with one person from the first contact through to collection so that there’s no possibility of confusion.
If you describe your car fairly we won’t look to renegotiate just for the hell of it, no one who works for us is identified to reduce the offer.
Because we can’t hope to compete with the huge company’s marketing budget we rely on getting about 70% of our cars from recommendations.
We Are Free
Of course, we make a profit but we get all our commission from the dealers who we have been supplying cars to for over 20 years.
These dealers are happy to pay us a fee to hand-pick a regular supply of cars which meet their standards and they trust us to present them ready for the forecourt.
We then deliver the cars to whichever site needs it around the country from Cornwall to Scotland to the Channel Islands the Isle of man or even exported to Europe or to the Far East.
If you don’t feel it will meet our criteria its best to just fill in our valuation request and we will advise you on the best route to market.